In Nagoya University, you can use a great number of library materials (Books, Journals, e-Journals, Databases, E-books, etc.) Search tools are below. For more details about searching, please see website of each tool.
Search Holdings in Nagoya University
Search Holdings (Other Libraries)
When you cannot find certain items in the University Library, please check the libraries of other institutions.
Search holdings(in Japan)
- CiNii Books: Integrated catalog of university libraries across Japan
- NDL ONLINE: National Diet Library Online Catalog
- Calil: Cross-searcher of public libraries in Japan, loan status, maps, etc.
- Aizo-kun: Cross-searcher for Public Libraries in Aichi Prefecture
- Union Catalogue Database of Japanese Texts: Cross search for information on kokusho (books written by Japanese before modern times) owned by institutions in Japan and overseas.
- WorldCat: Integrated catalog of universities and libraries all over the world
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Explore the British Library
- Library hub discover: Cross Search of the materials in British Academic, National and Specialized Libraries
- The English Short Title Catalogue (ESTC)
- CALIS: (China Academic Library and Information System)
- Catalogue Bn-Opale plus
- SUDOC: (Systeme universitaire de documentation)
- Die Deutsche Bibliothek
- KVK: (Karlsruher Virtueller Katalog)